1. Have a dedicated team around you.
2. Make it sustainable: Prepare the ground properly and use agroforestry know-how.
3. Don’t kill yourself with the machete, hospitals around here are for dying, not for living…
4. Make sure your planting area is well protected from cows – you don’t want your efforts being eaten or trampled.
5. Bring a juicy melon to the field to keep spirits high.
6. Have some good conversations during work and time will pass twice as fast.
7. After a few days of work, you’ll be in desperate need of blistering plasters.
8. Bring a rainjacket for unexpected tropical rainstorms.
9. Dont’ look at the ground all the time, you will miss some beautiful rainbows.
Whoever came up with it – this is great!!